Everyone and their mother is posting their top 9 social media interactions from the past year. I am going to go in a different direction and talk instead about nine things I enjoyed this past year.
1) This blog – I finally stopped procrastinating and started this blog.
2) My health kick – I am not really good with diet fads so I was glad to find a healthy lifestyle that worked for me and allowed me some cheat days without feeling guilty.
3) I took the plunge and locked my hair – the first couple of months were difficult but I finally fell in love with my dreads
4) I watched a variety of movies last year from big production movies like Thor to indie movies like Call me by your Name.
5) I stopped compromising on a lot of things that concerned me and learnt to be somewhat selfish
6) My love for perfumes and leather handbags is still intact so yeah…
7) I found more ways to fall in love with teaching again and celebrated every little educational success
8) – I wasn’t afraid to ask for help, wasn’t shy to say thank you and wasn’t guilty to say NO
9) – I enjoyed 2017 but I am super excited for 2018
I hope everyone has a great 2018